How Can it Help?
- Would you find it helpful to talk through difficulties that are worrying you?
- Would you like to work out what changes you need to make to sort out your issues?
- Would you like a better understanding of your problems?
- Would you like to learn to cope better with things that can’t be changed?
These are some of the things that counselling can provide and help you with.
What We Offer?
- A meeting with the counsellor to talk about what you’d like help with and decide if counselling is right for you
- Up to 18 counselling sessions, held weekly at the Lincoln Fields Centre during term time
How do I access the counselling service?
Have a chat with a member of the Pastoral Team or the SENCO at your child’s school and they can refer you.